Reviewing hands without HUD software?

EnigmaTTO

EnigmaTTO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

So I was using the trial for PT4 and really liked it. I feel that for me the most useful thing about the software was reviewing the hands I had played think of what I could have done better. The trial ended a couple weeks ago and while I intend to buy it at some point I can't afford it right now. Are there any free alternatives that I could use to review hand histories, even if they don't come with the extra functions of a paid program?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

So I was using the trial for PT4 and really liked it. I feel that for me the most useful thing about the software was reviewing the hands I had played think of what I could have done better. The trial ended a couple weeks ago and while I intend to buy it at some point I can't afford it right now. Are there any free alternatives that I could use to review hand histories, even if they don't come with the extra functions of a paid program?

I would check out Drivehud and see if its compatible with the places you play.

It's very affordable compared to the others and gives you everything you need in my opinion.

You can also get trials of any others you find as well by doing a google search on huds.

I know Jivaro has a trial and works on pokerstars and there are others out there just can't think of them atm

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are stuck to just reviewing on the fly while you play without tracking software.

Check around for some more free trials and take a look on Twitch poker streams for giveaways because sometimes people gift out PT4 subs.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hand2Note is free even after the 30 days trial, but not sure if they support ACR - but worth to try :top:

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use OBS Studio for Twitch streaming, but you can also use it for making videos of your sessions which you can convert into MP3's and replay later.

It's not the best solution, but it can be useful as a free alternative to HUDs.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands