Remembering previous streets

M

Mdf1992

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all, happy holidays.

I have a question about memory. I feel like my memory is ass, and that I have trouble remembering exactly what happened on previous streets, especially when under pressure and in the moment. Does anybody ever have trouble with this or is it just me? Or do you have any tips for this? Maybe I just need to be more conscious about it, and really pay attention and note it down in my brain as each hand is happening.

Thanks in advanced for any input!

Mark

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Lol sometimes my memory is "ass" too, usually happens when I'm tired or just not paying attention..
nothing worse than looking up and wondering how did we get here???,
solution PAY ATTENTION!

M

Mdf1992

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol sometimes my memory is "ass" too, usually happens when I'm tired or just not paying attention..
nothing worse than looking up and wondering how did we get here???,
solution PAY ATTENTION!
Haha okay thanks for the input. Yeah, I just need to pay more attention I guess.
It’s just hard sometimes for me to run through a hand in my head especially when the pressure is on and people are waiting for me to act. It’s hard for me to go back through the hand in my head because there isn’t much time and I can’t sit there for too long and waste people’s time

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Haha okay thanks for the input. Yeah, I just need to pay more attention I guess.
It’s just hard sometimes for me to run through a hand in my head especially when the pressure is on and people are waiting for me to act. It’s hard for me to go back through the hand in my head because there isn’t much time and I can’t sit there for too long and waste people’s time
Dont worry about other people's time, just take your time, you are trying to beat them not make them like you.