Recommended poker hand reviews

R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not been able to find a decent list or group of recommendations on specifically hand reviews.

Several of the youtubers have some here and there mixed in with other vlogs and useless stuff.

I have not been able to collect a decent list myself, wondering if people have collection of either specific videos individually, or other youtubers I have not found myself yet.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not been able to find a decent list or group of recommendations on specifically hand reviews.

Several of the youtubers have some here and there mixed in with other vlogs and useless stuff.

I have not been able to collect a decent list myself, wondering if people have collection of either specific videos individually, or other youtubers I have not found myself yet.

Thank U 4 Posting.

Jonathan Little has a hand review series called " Weekly Poker Hand" It has 300+ hand reviews. It is on youtube for free.

Evan Jarvis who is on cardschat is reviewing his deep run in the sunday million tournament on ACR. Check out his thread here and follow him on twitter.

Hope this helps
:):)

R

Rybod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, i will definitely search for those and add to a cheatsheet list for quick reference.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands