Recommendations for online training sites?

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm considering investing in one or more paid subscriptions to online poker training sites that focus on cash and tournament NLHE. Which ones are worth the money and which ones aren't? I'm hoping that people with experience using them can offer insight/comparisons/pros/cons/other thoughts. Thanks!

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise your edge is the best right now but is really expensive. Look up the youtube channel first and watch some of there concept vids, if you dont really understand what he's saying dont pay for it yet.

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the intro video a few days ago, actually. Unfortunately the price exceeds my budget. Have you used RYE yourself? or know anybody personally who has?

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check my signature, join through that and play a few hands and you will get a special discount if you want to purchase a full version in the future. The limited version is free. Poker software that tells you exactly how to play in each spot by recommendations from different coaches. A lot of material and very low cost, but very valuable. In my opinion, you don't need any other training resources. After playing 2000 hands in APT I turned a profitable player