Recommendations for Hand Analysis and Strategy Reading?

R

ryan_hyslop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright guys, my first post on the site, and hopefully one day may get to the magic 75 (pending reviews of course) I'm probably posting in the incorrect thread and expect to be punished accordingly.

The moderators seem like some real ball breakers, don't tell them I said that though.

I've been playing for years and thought I was a good player, I'm not, does anyoneone have and recommendations for hand analysis or poker strategy reading. There is so much available.

To be honest I came here, like the rest of you, for freeroll passwords, not as easy as we first thought was it.

75 posts!!!! I didn't message my mum that much last year!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Alright guys, my first post on the site, and hopefully one day may get to the magic 75 (pending reviews of course) I'm probably posting in the incorrect thread and expect to be punished accordingly.

The moderators seem like some real ball breakers, don't tell them I said that though.

I've been playing for years and thought I was a good player, I'm not, does anyoneone have and recommendations for hand analysis or poker strategy reading. There is so much available.

To be honest I came here, like the rest of you, for freeroll passwords, not as easy as we first thought was it.

75 posts!!!! I didn't message my mum that much last year!
I moved your post into a shiny new thread all it's own and gave it a new title. I won't tell the mods what you said. ;) :p

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first recommendation would be reading How To Study Poker by Sky Matsuhashi. What to recommend after that depends on whether you prefer playing cash or tournament.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love how brutally honest your post was. Amongst a wide variety of suggestions you'll get, I guess I'll be the first to suggest Harrington's poker books for tournament strategy. Good luck post grinding.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands