Recommendations

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frankly, I need to study this game, I have a reading sometimes very superficial, I need to work my game at the final table. I screwed up in 2 CC tournaments, at the final table, I finished 4th and 6th this week, and I know it was my mistake, and it makes me sick when I review my hands, but life that follows.... Gg
Would you recommend me any reading about it?

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My recommendation is to try hard to put these tournaments behind you. Maybe you made some mistakes but you're human, it happens to all of us :) And maybe you busted just because you ran bad in some key spots.

Do your best though to just focus on playing as well as you can moving forward.

And if you have any strategy questions about final table play, feel free to post them!

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My recommendation is to try hard to put these tournaments behind you. Maybe you made some mistakes but you're human, it happens to all of us :) And maybe you busted just because you ran bad in some key spots.

Do your best though to just focus on playing as well as you can moving forward.

And if you have any strategy questions about final table play, feel free to post them!

Thank you very much bro, in fact I went from this stage to regret some mistakes, today I try to move on and try to improve in the best possible way where I erre, thank you for your generosity in answering my post, and yes, I am always willing to learn from more experienced people than me.