Reading CC Poker Strategy is BIG HELP!!!

B

buzet_26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
are you reading the POKER STATEGY or are you just focusing on the forum? many here are just getting answers to their questions in the forum but if you read and study cardschat's poker strategy it will help you a lot... hopefully now you read my message you should start reading and researching poker games because reading has helped me a lot.,., you can learn a lot .. If you believe what I say, you can start now.

CARDSCHAT
The World's Most Helpful Poker Community

Last edited:
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you reading the POKER STATEGY or are you just focusing on the forum? many here are just getting answers to their questions in the forum but if you read and study cardschat's poker strategy it will help you a lot... hopefully now you read my message you should start reading and researching poker games because reading has helped me a lot.,., you can learn a lot .. If you believe what I say, you can start now.

CARDSCHAT

thanks[emoji3][emoji23][emoji106]
this is very valuable advice for other club members[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji121][emoji121][emoji121][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The best motivation ever!:D I focus on forum but now I know: we should start to read poker strategy! It's right decision! We are increasing out skills when we are doing it:)

CARDSCHAT

[/QUOTE]

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You are right buzet, last time I looked at that section was months ago and I was impressed. Time to have another look:)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

CARDSCHAT

Question:
Why do we want the other players on our table to get better?

B

buzet_26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The better the opponent, the better you will play