Reading

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't need to spend a lot of money buying poker reading material, in fact there is a whole mine of free information out there you can access. All you need is an internet access and Google. The best part is that you can find specific topics you are interested in without having to skip through stuff you don't want.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There is a lot of information. Sometimes this information is outdated. Therefore, it is useful to communicate on special poker forums.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reading players and their cards is very complex and depends on various facts and factors. A lot of hands should be played in poker to gain a certain reading experience. Over time, he comes to his own and needs to be patient in building his poker knowledge.

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is constantly evolving and studying the game is essential to stay relevant in the sport, as well as make continued progress in the level in which you play.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
agree with you, i never buy poker books)

VMVarga

VMVarga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't need to spend a lot of money buying poker reading material, in fact there is a whole mine of free information out there you can access. All you need is an internet access and Google. The best part is that you can find specific topics you are interested in without having to skip through stuff you don't want.

I thought you were going to say the library.

I think there are plenty of websites and book samples online that can always help people learn, but there will always be more, complete information in those books. You do not have to buy the books to read them. We have this thing called the public library, and it costs nothing. Unless of course you can't return books on time, or read them fast enough, in which case you will incur late charges.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i totally agree with you , in this time everything is free , u just have to make some effort and search for it . that way u can learn improve ur skills get experience free .

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One great benefit of paying for learning is that you can count on a professional to help you identify and correct your faults, so you'll save a lot of time and progress more quickly.

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with this - I don't think you need to buy books when there is so much good information online whether in the form of articles, videos etc. And you can directly search areas you want to learn more about.

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most books are actually out dated - by the time the author writes it, it gets edited and then printed and sold - the information is years old. Better off using a training site I think.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YouTube Iis the best example of useful free info. There's years of material on there that will improve your game