Raising stake or investing elsewhere?

W

Waves31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SI
Chips
How do you guys manage your winnings in poker? Do you continue to raise the stakes or split with some other investments?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I collect 100 dollars and take off.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, if you decide to play poker, then of course you need to grow up in poker and try to play higher limits and get up. If you withdraw money, you will again play at small levels, what you certainly don't need, so I think the only conclusion is if you play for a hobby, then withdraw and spend money wherever you want, and if you decide to play poker seriously, it's best to keep leaving money

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, for the moment I only maintain the money in mi account and trying to earn more money if my skills improve.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning enough money to invest in something?

If you are winning that much that an investment would be a good way to use your money, you should keep playing.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you guys manage your winnings in poker? Do you continue to raise the stakes or split with some other investments?
I withdraw money and buy what I need. For me, poker is primarily entertainment, and the money I win is a nice bonus that I spend on all kinds of my little whims :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I let it accumilate if I can, and use some of the winnings to buy pieces of stakes that really good players I know sell for higher buy in game packages.

(y)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I invested almoust all the money from poker to buy an apartment. Of course it was only the part of the price. Since that time the price of the apartments in Budapest got 5-6 times higher so it was a good investment. Plus I rent the apartment and it's a good monthly income.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the only difference is that the pros have a lot of money to play big tournaments without worrying about losing.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I build my bankroll to the point where I realize that there is already a lot of money, then I raise a little

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, you have to climb, but gradually so as not to loses

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very gradually. I have fallen foul of upping my stakes too quickly!

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I raise the stakes. I only withdraw large amounts. I don't see why I would withdraw a small amount only to deposit again later

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's as simple as that! For example, I split my winnings 50/50. That is, I put 50% into my bankroll for sports betting (since I don't invest real money in poker), and the other 50% I save for withdrawal. I think this is the best balance. :cool: