DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Y'all,

I'm new to the Chat and I started playing Poker a couple of months ago, so I've got a lot to learn, looking forward to doing so on this platform.

What are some of you'r best "Rags to Riches" stories that either you or someone you know managed to pull of. I'm sure most of us know those insane tales of some of the now Greatest Poker Pro's like e.g. Tom Dwan who turned 50$ into 15k $ and then into several 100k $ Online.

Since those accomplishments seem so out of reach I'd really like to hear stories of "real people" making it big by mastering the arts of this Game. :):):)

S

Sagory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't want to disappoint you, but most of the "real people" don't become rich by poker. It's like writing a 1# song and become rich.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CC mate! :wavey: Hopefully you will be 1 of those stories,,,, make it happen. :thrasher:

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CC mate! :wavey: Hopefully you will be 1 of those stories,,,, make it happen. :thrasher:

Thank's Bud, I wish the same for you. It seems impossible, but that shouldn't stop us from shooting for the stars, all while minimizing risk and not falling victim to the gambling bug of course. :D:cool: