weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
hello everyone , is there few people that are invested in poker and making a living out of it ? if so it means they do regular wins , my question is : do you use softwares ? have you ever used one ? how much help does it provide ? or few books knowledge and a lot of practice if all what needed ?

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't win much but can pay my bills from poker. I'm using Flopzilla and Holdem Manager. But I think you could do it without any soft.

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make enough to have some money put away for a rainy day :) I don't use any type of software because I feel like I might become too reliant on it and it would then hurt my live game. But that's just me. I know a lot of people that swear by them.

H

Honest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like any tool if you learn to use it with skill then it is useful.

However it not necessary to use software to become a winning player.

I would highly recommend reading as a good place to start.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
yes i wont be using any of the tools , actually i started reading my first poker book ( the theory of poker ) , i used to play in 2010 and had an amazing win rate on poker770 , in 2012 or 2013 i stopped and now i am back , i am not sharp anymore and lost all of my tactics and strategies so i am rebuilding and having a fresh start now i wondered if that on those years those tools started to be a must in case you want to win , im glad it is not ) have fun on your games and wish you a lot of luck and winnings )

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like any tool if you learn to use it with skill then it is useful.

However it not necessary to use software to become a winning player.

I would highly recommend reading as a good place to start.

I agree with what you say here. Like any tool if you learn to use it with skill then it is useful. I suppose that would work for the huds etc. but it definitely applies to the brain.

Winner Poker