Chips
In hand,the pair of deuces good or not?!:confused:

HowS

HowS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need more information... Is it preflop or what? Stack size? How's the table been playing so far? No one answer to rule it all for this one.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Position at the table should make up your mind for you. Would you play them deuces UTG as if they were AA. NO. You probably will try to limp like most players, and before it gets very far around the table, you will be looking at a good 3 or 4bet that will make you think that those 22 are not worth putting more money in the pot, so you fold if you have any sense at all. Ok now what would you do if you have those on the button with one limper behind you and facing the SB and BB. Hell I'm limping too and just see what happens. But then the SB thinks he has the best hand and makes a big bet at the pot to show everyone he could even stand another raise if anyone wants to try. Now where do you stand. Same place as you were UTG. I don't even put myself through all of that, and just muck them. Some players will play anything and I've seen players take down big pots with 22. It just don't work for me, like a lot of hands I muck. from the start. and a lot of the time I get to see I made a good fold. To me good folds are just like hands you can take pots with. Both are winning hands anyway you look at it. I talk to much so I'm done. GL to you

T

Turn7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly I fold low pairs. But in the end it depends on how late your position is and at which stage of tournament you are. The later the better, especially for heads-up.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The weakest pair, the 22, which can be a strong hand with another 2 on table, or even stronger with another 2. It is a matter of personal judgement and instict!:D

R

roygor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For reasonable price i would call/limp in.

But if there is a lot of players involved and no third deuce on the flop, i would fold to any min bet.

max_cool20

max_cool20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a lot of money with these hand, a week ago

max_cool20

max_cool20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost a lot of money with this hand, a week ago

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes it is good hand and sometimes it is not, however, question is how are you going to play that hand

Vitaliy Popik

Vitaliy Popik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good hand.. If you doesnt have a set of deuces or straight-dro.. and opponent goes re-reises or all-in.. make fold)

C

Chipsteal_jj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
22 play from a good position, don't build up the pot as you should aim to hit a 2 on flop or at least turn first. If checked to you just check back, don't call big bets.