QQ what would you guys do?

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a strong hand, you should raise.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think getting it in pre would have been the best option - their is a very slim chance a Q comes on the turn or river but its a massive losing call

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would fold that hand, QQ are small in that situation.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would probably also fold here because there’s a king on the board. You gotta figure the guy has at least a king if he’s going to bet. You could call and see what he does on the turn, but again I would probably just fold because if he doesn’t have an Ace or a king, why would he even bet here. If he didn’t, he would most likely be scared of the ace or king and just check

Logg

Logg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I can see, it looks like you were to bet first on the flop, but didn't. I think maybe a min. raise to see if you just get called would be ideal.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all depends on how you have read this player. If he is pushing people around, i might call, if he is playing tight, fold is often the correct play. i would of pushed him all in before the flop, make him make a decision.

C

CrushAce8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think folding here is the safest call (when K and A) on the table! Of course, the other guy might have been bluffing but this has to be considered on an individual basis, so hard to say anything specific about that.

I would have probably folded…

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i would have also folded, they're playing very strong so unless i know them to be a wild player i would fold

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold was a good choice. Just wait you will get a better chance.

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you and your opponent are playing with an average degree of aggression, then yes, you need to fold QQ. And if the opponent knows you as a player playing a narrow range, and the opponent himself opens wide, then I wouldn't throw out QQ.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The correct move, just a terrible flop ...

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
80 blinds is it ?? QQ ?? I do not trust QQ for a tournament , especially deep , not wanna hear about QQ , I have seen crazy hands even with AA , so with QQ no need to mention any , lol . Many are ready to go all in with KQso , K10so , K9s , even A not safe lol so QQ will be crashed any time
8e4df11b7abb50f78083e83cc9c48cf5.gif
So a bet , a 3bet from villain , a call and a fold seems a very good bet-line from my side , I would have done the same , but if it was KK , I would have been ready to go for a shove/flip preflop ;)

bad beats are our everything!:D:D

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I can see, it looks like you were to bet first on the flop, but didn't. I think maybe a min. raise to see if you just get called would be ideal.

also wanted to offer a minraise, but the opponent will be sure that this is just an additional check and will 3bet immediately:rolleyes:

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey,
Your narration is not very clear, but if you folded with Qs on that flop, you made the right choice!

Gl at the tables

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You did the right thing. I also had to get into exactly the same situation and I even folded pocket kings. It was clearly clear that the opponent has a combination with a pair of aces

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in pre flop of blind were big sane with Jj

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.There is nothing to regret ,mate.With that flop and the aggression of the villian your fold was the correct decision.It would have been very risky to call that hand.