Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you work with your push/fold strategy? what kind of programe do you use?

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Unpleasant topic... The risk at the end of the tournament, with a small stack, there is a BB on the way, and the position is far away...Ollin only on preflop and it is good if the cards are normal.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't used this strategy extensively, just read about it. In theory, the size of the stack is not as important as the hands you push with. It can be either strong pairs, high Broadway connectors, or connectors that you believe are more likely to hit the board. According to literature and personal observations, this strategy works well on short distances, but on long distances, it is necessary to have a good bankroll.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
every tool is good if you use it right, in different stage of turnament or depends of pepople on the table it might be right strategy, but anyway you need to understand goal what you are trying to reach with this strategy.

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
Most poker sites don't allow you to use programs to show ranges. But I think most players do it anyway.

You can just print the ranges out on a paper and have it next to the computer.

It's very effective to shove at the bubble loosely because everyone will be super tight to call because they dont want to lose a flip and not become ITM.

So shove loose, call tight.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you work with your push/fold strategy? what kind of programe do you use?
GTO Wizard free version has short stack ranges- looking at it right now it has ranges down to 2 bb and for all positions and vs limps--- it is by far the best tool to start with

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, for the levels that I play MTT micro, I don't need so many solvers, I just follow some tables of zeros and some pichara poker, which is very good at teaching where to best apply a strategy

Folding in Poker