PT3 Micro Stakes Edition Deal

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What useful does full version gives, that trial doesn't?

Trial has a limited life, whether that is days or hands. After that it just won't work. So even if you have a ton of hands on a particular player, you won't be able to retrieve that data after the trial runs out.

Imagine that player just put you all in and you are wondering about what his tendencies are......does he bluff a lot?, is he tight or loose? Just having a reasonable answer to those questions, at that critical moment, could, depending on what stakes you play, give you more than enough info to either win that hand, or save enough by getting you to fold that hand to more than pay for PT3 or HEM.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both HEM and PT3 are ridiculously cheap compared to what they are worth. Regardless of the stakes you play. And the HUD is just a detail. Analyzing and improving your game is really what it's all about.

Not only does PT3 and HEM give you a hud for live play, the most important part of the program is what I made bold above!!! If you use the program correctly you will see the holes in your game and be able to improve your game.

What useful does full version gives, that trial doesn't?

The trial and the full version are the same. except the trial runs out. You are missing my point. You said you are using the trial and you think it's a waste of money. If you can't see the benefit in buying the program and always using it for your online career, then you don't know how to use the program and you are not using it to it's full capability.

A

alvinpe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone help me to buy HEM? I dont have option on buying hem. Please Pm me if you could.

B

bobsay225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you track both ring and tourneys/sit n gos on both hem and pt3 looking to use the hud but also track ring and tourneys seperate. I also remember seeing that u can track people in your database and see where they are sitting.which program does that? thanx for your help.

slgalt

slgalt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you are decent at multitabling then it's worth it. I have a free copy of PT3 coming to me through points on another site, and I've been using the trial.

Bobsay225 - you can just download the trial free. Prospector is good for tracking your own play as well.

P

Pokemaster

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The trial and the full version are the same. except the trial runs out. You are missing my point. You said you are using the trial and you think it's a waste of money. If you can't see the benefit in buying the program and always using it for your online career, then you don't know how to use the program and you are not using it to it's full capability.

It is good program, but I don't want to spend my money on it.