PSYCHOLOGY.

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:confused: can you sue psychology while playing online?
I mean its easier to read a person when they are present in a room.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
Psychology is always important both online and live. Of course, when we play poker live, there are certain visual points that sometimes allow us to make a more confident decision. But in my opinion, the online game has more advantages than disadvantages.

Z

Zygimantas97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:confused: can you sue psychology while playing online?
I mean its easier to read a person when they are present in a room.

In my opinion, psychology is not only about reading someone, it is also about managing your emotions and reactions to certain game situations such as tilt. You have to learn to keep your cool even if you get a bad beat. Bad beats happen quite often.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Part of the psychology is you know what the villan has seen of your play and how they will interpret your play. Some may call this the "meta" or the "game within a game" what this really means is making a decision based on external knowledge rather than the fundamentals of the game.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course you can use psychology online. Different tactics for online play, once you know them, it's easy to manipulate your opponent.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
of course you can use psychology online. Different tactics for online play, once you know them, it's easy to manipulate your opponent.
I heard a comment of a pro saying he investigated his opponents in social medias to know about their psico leaks.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am sure people do. Something as little as that chat box has been used to take lots of money from an unsuspecting player. Sometimes i turn it off to avoid any distraction during important junctures of the game.

For example a player goes all in and texts, don't call.

N

Newstyle_1704

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Psychology is one of the components of poker
Sometimes it is she who determines the course and outcome of a particular rally.
But online psychology plays a smaller role than when playing offline.