Psychological fatigue when entering the final table and how to fix it?

D

dungnc284

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everybody

When I hit the tour to the last table, I often had a tired feeling to end quickly. I do not know how to overcome that mentality, looking forward to consulting :(:(

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should try to give yourself a mini break when you reach the final table, wait and see how your opponents play and enter the game when you feel mentally strong, that is clear if you have many chips or hold several blinds

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell yourself that,This is what we play for!! $$$$ The BIG CHEESE.:elefant: So relax,,,you can't lose from here,there are only degrees of winning.:D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know but for the most players it's happening the opposite ,they are excited, including me.
Maybe you are anxious for some reason?Maybe you are afraid that you will make a mistake which will cost you a pay jump?Maybe you lack experience?(I don't know if you are a new player, sorry).

If you know how to play effectively , knowing ICM plays and how to react accordingly to your stack size then you will auto - piloting and you will enjoy both your winnings and the game!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have everything on the contrary. At the final table, I get a tide of energy, excitement, adrenaline. I think everything depends on your goals and desire. I just love poker.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I want blank my 1st time at the final table. Still can't remember playing the last hand.
All of a sudden the double or nothing window opened (America's Cardroom). I said 'no thanks' :D

Very little fanfare when the end comes, next time I'll try to remember it, but I certainly won't enjoy it more.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in elder's scrolls there is the mention about the fact that the human's body contains of incredible hidden abilities that can be revealed in yourself with proper motivation. if the final table motivating not enough for this, then you need to redefine the poker goals. gl with self-knowledge!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel easy when I go to the final table. You can't get tired if you want to win.

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the tournament lasts many hours playing hed zap the last table and having the advantage of the stack, I often stay in second place due to fatigue and reduced attention. I know that I still have much to learn.