PS freerroll tournaments

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What recommendation could you give to be able to win and be competitive in the PS freeroll tournaments and thus be able to gradually build a bench?

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience
One word, so much effect

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of luck for the freerolls that have thousands of players. The CardsChat ones are much more manageable and I’ve built a small bankroll from it that allows me to play $1-2 MTT without ever having to deposit. And I’ve withdrawn about $150 on top of that. I got no desire to move higher up so it allows me to play for fun without risking my own funds.

Try to qualify for those and also opt in to any challenges that they have. They just had Neymar freerolls during SCOOP. You had to wager at a real cash game to get the ticket. I spent 2 cents at a table to get my ticket. Turned that into 2x$2.20 tickets and a $22 ticket. Still have one $2.20 ticket left and cashed for over $6 on the other. Good return on 2 cents. lol.

Point is, take advantage of freerolls and promotions like above and you can easily build a bankroll for small stakes.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's also important also to experience a cash game first in that and learn about its difficulty.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What recommendation could you give to be able to win and be competitive in the PS freeroll tournaments and thus be able to gradually build a bench?

Thank your for posting

In freerolls players will call too often so if you can bet much larger. If you have AA you can raise limpers 10x 20x or even all-in and someone will call.

If you make a nut type hand you can bet pot or more.

If you are out of position and you make the nuts lead into the other player.

Always bet seldom trap.

If you have a 2 way draw raise with it.

If you have one pair on flop or turn do not build the pot versus multiple players with out a redraw to the nuts

Hope this helps
:):)