THE PROBLEM IS A PLAYER

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When we are playing poker, we expect a lot of time to have a good card, like a strong pair like the pair of AA, KK, QQ and JJ, not only these pairs, we expect high cards like AK, AQ, AJ and those average pairs which can form a monster hand like the 99, 88, 77, and 66.
But many times we are only expecting, receiving only low cards and with little strength of victories, in this situation we have to use other techniques of game like Bluff.
Also, many times in the game you can even receive a good pair like the famous AA, but that day no one will call your bets, but in this what happens, is the luck of the day that is not in your favor.
At that moment we remember that we went all in with the Aas and lost, on that day we see that most of the time, the cards are our friends, because if the game is not in favor it is because it is not the day, not being the day there's why to play.
We can say that in poker there are no bad cards, bad is the player who does not know how to deal with the cards, in the same condition there is no better card that is unbeatable.
In these conditions, all cards are winners, because better than that to make little profit of those that give you great damages.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree with you that AA can play very poorly or no one calls my bets when I play, there are times that I have to wait for a large AK KK AA QQ card and it does not play and my cards are good interrupting smaller cards, at the beginning of the game I play almost on all cards to watch more Flop and try to win more, but in the game all the cards are good but only need to try to win on them or make a bluff to win, but many players wait for the AA or AK KK card and hope only for such cards to win!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Not always hands like AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, 99,88,77,66,55,44,33,22 can win. And also the costumes: AKs, AQs, and more. Here, the poker player uses his skills to determine whether he can win a pot!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's why I like it when I am a big blind. It forces me into a hand, I would never consider playing. And then cards in my hand like 83os win in some crazy ways.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When we are playing poker, we expect a lot of time to have a good card, like a strong pair like the pair of AA, KK, QQ and JJ, not only these pairs, we expect high cards like AK, AQ, AJ and those average pairs which can form a monster hand like the 99, 88, 77, and 66.
But many times we are only expecting, receiving only low cards and with little strength of victories, in this situation we have to use other techniques of game like Bluff.
Also, many times in the game you can even receive a good pair like the famous AA, but that day no one will call your bets, but in this what happens, is the luck of the day that is not in your favor.
At that moment we remember that we went all in with the Aas and lost, on that day we see that most of the time, the cards are our friends, because if the game is not in favor it is because it is not the day, not being the day there's why to play.
We can say that in poker there are no bad cards, bad is the player who does not know how to deal with the cards, in the same condition there is no better card that is unbeatable.
In these conditions, all cards are winners, because better than that to make little profit of those that give you great damages.
I agree with you and it is also proven by the number of posts you see in Cardschat with players asking how best to play AA and other monster hands, the problem can indeed the player - the deeper i see tournaments go..the more i see 77 88 and 99 win hands as players get tighter about players suited KJ KQ...
This is a very good thread - well done

Last edited:
M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very different playing tournament and playing in the cash gamer. In tournaments just go all, in cash the game is more disputed