Private poker games back in the mid sixties

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first learned about poker in the mid sixties, I was a runner for food , alcohol and cigarettes. I was about eight years old and learned very quickly the word HUSTLE. I made good money and was a self taught poker player at an early age. I have never used percentages or counted cards it was always a gut feeling to run with it or fold. Back in the day I did okay but now online I am clueless. There is a big difference playing online and staring someone down with no intimidation. Well it is 2020 and I will change with the times as I have know choice in the matter. I know playing on line at the table your stake is the difference maker, if you have bank you keep feeding the chicken which I call the table Leader. So be it. Capo1014

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
online poker ten years ago is completely different than online poker today. So it's probably better that you started now. There is a lot of free training videos, hand ranges etc that can at least get you started. Playing just by your gut probably wont be enough to win in the long run. But if you are just playing for fun, you can play any style you want.

Top 10 Games