Prison Poker

Stevendewitt7

Stevendewitt7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question; I picked poker up while serving an 8yr bid and played diligently. I noticed early on i was good. A good decision maker with solid instincts. I learned from a lifer who I swear shouldve been pro. He tells me before i leave that poker is my calling, to build on my skills. Anyways, a bit of an awakening playing online compared to actual tables. People hitting runner runner, quads, etc. These rare hands dont seem so rare online. Any advice?

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
HI, don't be discoridge about online poker, it is different from live poker, just got to get used to those bad beats,just play a solid game and you should make money in the long run.Good luck on the felts, hope to see you in the CC freerolls soon.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good to play online is very different from the live game because the live you have to read your opponent observing their characteristic and find out if it is a Pine bluff, now my tip in the game online is you calculate your odds to play, I just play at least 75% of victory in my favor

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are you able to play live? Why do you play online?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just tell yourself taking a runner runner beat now, is still better than holding a Royal Flush in prison and drive on.