schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends here my recommendations for online poker

Preflop game.
What we must take into account when we are in the preflop.
Factors such as playing conscientiously and not betting weak cards, these factors are very key to solid preflop play and thus be able to have a good command at the online poker tables.

Postflop game
Postflop is a much more complicated part, this is where a player's earnings are, we must know how to attack and postflop boats will have great earnings.
We must know how and when to make a continuation bet, also know how to play in big pots, study the opponents to know how they play, the key is the key to winning at a final table in online poker.

I hope these recommendations serve you friends

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Preflop game.
Factors such as playing conscientiously and not betting weak cards, these factors are very key to solid preflop play and thus be able to have a good command at the online poker tables.

Postflop game
Postflop is a much more complicated part, this is where a player's earnings are, we must know how to attack and postflop boats will have great earnings.
We must know how and when to make a continuation bet, also know how to play in big pots, study the opponents to know how they play, the key is the key to winning at a final table in online poker.

Thank you for starting this thread! I would like to add my thoughts as well :)

Preflop Strategy

Postflop Strategy

River Strategy

I do like to keep it simple in my videos so I hope it's not too basic!

Let's get stackin!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
E

ED4lex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Preflop game.

Postflop game

So you mean that whatever is in my hand I should start preflop as usually and make the big moves on postflop?

I guess is the best way since people can read me easily if I make big moves on preflop, but I could rather be an agressive player so who knows?

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you mean that whatever is in my hand I should start preflop as usually and make the big moves on postflop?

I guess is the best way since people can read me easily if I make big moves on preflop, but I could rather be an agressive player so who knows?

Yes, but we must leave the hands weak since you would only lose chips.