P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in the freerolls, people go all-in with any high pair, with AK as well. Make notes of opponents.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends a lot on the situation and the rivals you have at the table since if there is a maniac you could go all in with many hands

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when should you go all in preflop?
It depends. With AA you should always 3bet/4bet/5bet, aiming to get it all in preflop. AK and KK are also possibilities if you are feeling wild, but the number of times I have raised KK preflop, only for an Ace to come on the flop is unbeleivable.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When the situation develops accordingly. There are many components that must be taken into account in order to make the right decision.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often go all-in preflop when my stack is short, less than 15b or 20b,

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You can check out the CardsChat training course for that:

The main reasons to shove are:
- Your stack is 15 BBs or less
- Your stack is 25 BBs or less and someone raised before you

The cards you can always shove based on above stack sizes are called "The magic range":
Pocket pairs, suited Broadway cards and suited aces.

Hope that helps :)

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It depends a lot on the situation I find myself in the game. I usually raise 3-6x the pot when I get a TT+ or AT+ pair and wait for my opponents to react. Now when I'm short stack, A6 is all-in right!🤣

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably when you don't have time or mood to play. We have many players, members of our community who like to go all-in. I think they will advise you :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you have a strong hand it's worth getting chips it's better to play like this

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Players go all-in in pre-flop poker with a pocket pair or high cards. Experienced poker players play a narrow range of hands, while weak players play a wide range. All-in before the flop is also used to take the pot without a showdown. All-in is an inevitable action in any game or tournament, without which it is impossible to succeed.I put all-in when I want to go to bed, everything is numb and it's time to sideline. But the card doesn't work. Therefore, you have to exhibit with queen-jack.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the situation at hand. It takes a lot of time and hands to master.

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All in pre flop is chance the software hás to take you out the game, specially if the opponents hás higher stack.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You try and encourage a weaker hand to call you with a big hand. Get a Villain to call incremental raises so as they are all-in by showdown.
With 10 bbs or less you should be shoving wide.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends of so many factors, like my chip stack, the level of the tournament, if we are close to the bubble or not, if we are in FT...if I have a comfortable chip stack I usually only go all in pre flop when I want to isolate a player when there are multiple raises pre flop, if I'm short stack I go all in pre flop more often, but I wait for a good hand and use the position in my favor.

A

Armandomza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yo creo que depende mucho de la situación y de los rivales que tengas en la mesa ya que si hay un maníaco podrías ir all in con muchas m
It depends of so many factors, like my chip stack, the level of the tournament, if we are close to the bubble or not, if we are in FT...if I have a comfortable chip stack I usually only go all in pre flop when I want to isolate a player when there are multiple raises pre flop, if I'm short stack I go all in pre flop more often, but I wait for a good hand and use the position in my favor.
Hi! I think that it also depends a lot on the stage of the MTT, it is very difficult to risk everything in an initial stage! if I would do it before the bubble, where the fear of being eliminated consumes our rivals! We must bide our time. If you feel confident with AA, I would go ALL IN preflop, with other pairs, just raise, and look forward to seeing the flop.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this mostly happens when you are short stacked, but it also happens when you get dealt a cooler, it all depends on the situation at the table

urubudopoker

urubudopoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
começo de torneio é comum jogadores ir de all win pré flop de AA, KK, QQ, (micros e freehols)