• Thread starter Archie Dos Santos
  • Start date
8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play chips will teach you almost nothing, except the game basics.
unibet, 888poker, acr have freerolls, good to start for free.
You'll find that it is 'complicated' to win in freerolls, due to the bingo, maniaks, etcetera. But it's very good practice.
After a while, when you have:
- 25 posts, you can play the CC freeroll on pokerstars on Fridays
- enough 'quality' posts, you can apply for membership of the CC freerollclub (free)
The CC freerolls are the only games I know that are played 'normally' and where you can really learn a lot (and get money).

Alexey5

Alexey5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes OK thanks for advice I will listen to it

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pick a site and play freerolls for real money.

Just wondering what's a good site to practice playing poker for a beginner? I don't want to outlay any money just play for free and get some experience.

Pick a site like Pokerstars for example, and download the App through someone that offers a sign up bonus. You must deposit a small amount of cash and set up an account. After that you can play freerolls with real cash payouts (including Cardschat tournaments). You can find the criteria to play these tourneys in this forum under 'Freerolls'.

You can also play for free at Pokerstars but playing with totally free chips may not teach you as much as you would like.

Alexey5

Alexey5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I already downloaded the PokerStars site and I want to know is the difference of the PokerStars and pokerstarsochi

B2199707

B2199707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use betonline... I'll try playing on other sites in the future