Practicing methods

N

nickcannon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been away from poker for a while. had played in a few different rooms over the years. I have recently came back to playing regularly again. In the past I had added money on sites and won a little and then lost. I took a course when I started back that helped and I am currently going through the cardschat poker course. This time I want to be more consistent so I am trying a new technique. I am trying to grind my way up to cash games again so I started doing freerolls. Today I didn't do to bad I cashed on one room and did not in another but overall had a good session for the day.
I did have a question does anyone know of any other ways to get more practice besides just jumping into freerolls to grind my way up to enough to start back in cash games? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been away from poker for a while. had played in a few different rooms over the years. I have recently came back to playing regularly again. In the past I had added money on sites and won a little and then lost. I took a course when I started back that helped and I am currently going through the cardschat poker course. This time I want to be more consistent so I am trying a new technique. I am trying to grind my way up to cash games again so I started doing freerolls. Today I didn't do to bad I cashed on one room and did not in another but overall had a good session for the day.
I did have a question does anyone know of any other ways to get more practice besides just jumping into freerolls to grind my way up to enough to start back in cash games? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
there are many ways and you yourself better choose a format to restore yourself to the poker process
don't be lazy to read poker books
there are a lot of smart books and there are a lot of great moments in them to create yourself in the game.
I am very glad that I have already read Phil Gordon’s little green book 2 times. I have made a lot for myself and try to apply it in the club game because there is an adequate opponent, which means a more serious approach to myself and the game.
laziness is our main enemy.
development requires patience, the ability to receive information and be able to try to use it.
you will succeed. I wish you success in climbing Olympus poker

create a dream and go to it
who knows, maybe your life is the first in this lottery of failures and defeats, and in the future you will laugh back at your Maldives freerolls
just set your mind to victory and through a series of defeats you will come out not defeated
your first victory at the final table will forever remain with you[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
this is not a quote stolen from someone
these are my words and I want to achieve success in poker and I will not give up and I wish each of us this[emoji41]

Last edited:
Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Nick,
I am a beginner excited to learn in order to become a professional player, that is, as our friend XXX said, laziness is our biggest enemy and I intend to fight it with dedication and practice.
Good luck to everyone and see you at the wsop, EPT, PCA, LTP (Latin America Poker Tour) and BSOP (Brazilian Series Poker) and Championships on the online platforms.

gl!