Pot limit omaha

L

LB1915

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZM
Chips
I've been playing Omaha on pokerstars for a while now and I've noticed that on several occasions the pot is awarded to the wrong player. Like I riverd a full house but the pot was awarded to a player that had a straight. Like is this common on other sites or maybe it was just an error?

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing Omaha on pokerstars for a while now and I've noticed that on several occasions the pot is awarded to the wrong player. Like I riverd a full house but the pot was awarded to a player that had a straight. Like is this common on other sites or maybe it was just an error?
It can't happen like that. Have you been playing Omaha for a long time? In Omaha, the rule is that you must use two of your hole cards to form a hand combination, unlike in Texas Hold'em, where you can use any combination of hole cards and community cards, or even none of your hole cards.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
post a print here to proof this, and gain 1 million dollars

L

LB1915

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZM
Chips
It can't happen like that. Have you been playing Omaha for a long time? In Omaha, the rule is that you must use two of your hole cards to form a hand combination, unlike in Texas Hold'em, where you can use any combination of hole cards and community cards, or even none of your hole cards.
Am sure. Next time I'll screen record and post a screenshot. It's not only happened once

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think posting screen shots or even some of the hand history of these events may be helpful👍

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Please share a screenshot so I can take a look.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is almost impossible to happen. Like others said, post a screenshot of the hands and it would be easier to see who's wrong.