Postflop Continuation Frequency Stats

T

TheCourtesyFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to put postflop continuation stats on my HUD. For example, when a person sees the flop, how often do they go to the turn, etc. In HM2, I've seemingly found those exact stats, but there's a problem...

Say a person bets the flop and everyone folds. That doesn't count as him continuing in that stat, even though he tried. For judging how often a person continues, shouldn't that count? Is there a better stat I should be using? Maybe fold to bet by street? That doesn't seem right either because it doesn't count all of his bets.

Thanks for any advice.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why dont you look at aggression factor by street and fold to cbet stats? You can also look at fold to turn and river bets and money won at showdown if you want to get fancy. A lot of the standard pop ups on HEM2 will show the fold to cbet/turn/river bets.

T

TheCourtesyFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why dont you look at aggression factor by street and fold to cbet stats? You can also look at fold to turn and river bets and money won at showdown if you want to get fancy. A lot of the standard pop ups on HEM2 will show the fold to cbet/turn/river bets.

Thanks for the response. I do check the pop-ups for those, but I think being able to see a general continuation frequency on the main HUD would help me plan my postflop line on the flop by knowing their general tendencies.

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well how often have you lost with pocket aces . Can you count the number.

T

TheCourtesyFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well how often have you lost with pocket aces . Can you count the number.

Nope. But my database is actually quite good at counting, so I'm not sure how this is relevant?