• Start date
T

tuca_rp_pokerstars

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,
I discover the Daily Freebie at GG Poker last month and since then I am trying to accumulate some dollars. After one month, only with $ 0,25 spin and gold with 3 players, I win around $36 and have $6 net. A ROI ~20%.

Someone have sucess with this kind of game? I have little time during the week, so this is my alternative.

Regards,
tuca_rp

L

Lexand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play spin and go at pokerstars but it didn't work out for me. :(
I saw several videos of players who only play this format and most only do the basics and it works for them, they play abc poker and win, but it didn't work for me.
I lose a lot of flips, and if you don't win flips in spin and and go I don't think you can win.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,
I discover the Daily Freebie at GG Poker last month and since then I am trying to accumulate some dollars. After one month, only with $ 0,25 spin and gold with 3 players, I win around $36 and have $6 net. A ROI ~20%.

Someone have sucess with this kind of game? I have little time during the week, so this is my alternative.

Regards,
tuca_rp

Anything is possible, it just takes a plan, that you follow, and enough time and quality repetitions to see the results come thru. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely possible on GG with the daily freebies. Not much skill though in this type of game, lot more luck with the fast speed. Just started couple of weeks ago as well and up to $6 from these. I then spend $0.15 to top up my 5 tickets to the other daily freebie so I have max for the all in flip or whatever it’s called. Even more of a gamble with this one. Add in the CardsChat freerolls and this is my plan to slowly build bankroll here while I play on PokerStars with my bankroll from freerolls there.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play also spins at GG, but no luck for me. many times i loose with AA , KK and AK against bad cards. Other tournaments go pretty well, but the spins....no not for me anymore i think.

T

tuca_rp_pokerstars

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I achive $11 now in GG but is almost all in the freebies. I played a lot Spin and Gold with my coins but if I am positive is only 2 or 3 dollars without the freebies. My average rank is 1.8/3. Is ok near the others.

I prefer to think that i am training heads up with spin and gold.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management