Poker tracker HUD

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps this is in the wrong section or maybe i should email poker tracker to get a answer but ...
Just bought poker tracker today seems like a really great investment, I'm still getting to grips with the software regarding the HUD feature can anyone tell me if the software remembers villans stats from previous sessions? As it restarts my number of hands for each session,
I play lots of short sessions 50-100 hands and I'm concerned it won't remember my opponents vpip etc when starting new sessions.
Thanks in advance

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does remember opponents stats from previous sessions

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Watch the video on how to best configure and use all the functions of the tracker.

HobokenNJ

HobokenNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As it restarts my number of Hands for each session,
I play lots of short sessions 50-100 hands and I'm concerned it won't remember my opponents vpip etc when starting new sessions.

Poker Tracker 4, by default*, it shows your stats on a per session basis. I suspect the idea behind this is that it's going to drive your table image. If, due to monster hands, your betting 80% of your hands, you likely have a different table image than if your card dead and only bet 10% of your hands that session.

Your opponents, on the other hand, are shown with data from all cumulative sessions.

* When I say "by default", I'm assuming that this can be changed. But, to be honest, I don't know how to change it.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, it remembers everything. But you also can switch during the game between
session stats and long term stats. Just right click on it on sombodys stats and you will see.
Good decision that you bought it! It is just helpful.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A quick Youtube search regarding the program can answer a good portion of your questions.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide