Poker TIPS

U

Unmesh_Vaidya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TIPS 1: Know your opponents style of play before you decide on his gambling ability. Once you know player's style of play, gamble aggressively against this player.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
TIPS 1: Know your opponents style of play before you decide on his gambling ability. Once you know player's style of play, gamble aggressively against this player.

Strange advice. So you advise me, regardless of the style of my opponent's player, to play against him aggressively?
And what is the advantage of such a strategy?

U

Unmesh_Vaidya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the response and warm welcome. This advice i gave from my experience on how i usually play. If you spend an hour or two at same table, than you definitely know if your opponent is just bluffing or having actually strong cards. As soon as you know this, you can attack against such player who doesn't have strong cards but just bluffing. I have won many big hands with such strategies.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another good poker tip is good "bankroll management" because no matter how good of a poker player you are, you can easily succumb to variance and poor money decisions away from the tables ;)

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't just stick to the player's playing style.
That's not all.

Poker Tips