CA
Chips
I think this test is not accurate
I got 105

I call every hand preflop regardless what action
and fold no matter what comes flop
I still got 105...:p
View attachment 106683

Why don't you actually try? ... and then when it gives you a 200+ you'll know it's accurate:confused:

Zelengorov

Zelengorov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The second time I played this test, I got 125.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played it again, took it a little more serious (and thus a little tighter OOP). Got 132. :cool:

Thank you for taking our Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 132. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Knowing Prior Action. You are better than 97.14% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is bluffing

I'm at the micros so not terribly worried about "bluffing" being a problem.
"Knowing Prior Action" is the same strength as I got the first time.
What does that even mean?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took it again and got 131 but no coments at all on strength and weaknesses.....

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why don't you actually try? ... and then when it gives you a 200+ you'll know it's accurate:confused:

I can not do it seriouse
because I am playing by HUD.
there is no data...I don't know how to play.

PS: I don't know who is the fish on the table...there is no pre hand history, nor did I observe the table in advance...

meaning I have bunch of weapon of skills potentially could win a lot of chips, but I don't know the right situation to pick up the right one from my arsenal.

:p:p:p

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for posting. Look forward to trying it out.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not do it seriouse
because I am playing by HUD.
there is no data...I don't know how to play.

PS: I don't know who is the fish on the table...there is no pre hand history, nor did I observe the table in advance...

meaning I have bunch of weapon of skills potentially could win a lot of chips, but I don't know the right situation to pick up the right one from my arsenal.

:p:p:p

The players all have names which reveal their playing style like (I dont know if these are the names but you should get what I mean)
ProPeter
CallingCarrie
ManiacMark
FishFreddie

and so on.

L

lazyme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
85 :/
Guess I need to start spending more time on this forum (and playing poker of course ;))

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got 121, which is not too bad.

The greatest overall strength in your game is Bet Size. You are better than 98.22% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it! The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Strategic Play

Hmm, strategic play, that's quite broad, isn't it.

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MsNutHand 's PokerIQScore™ is 98. The result was not so good but I liked the style of this test! At least I finished with 800 chips from my initial stack of 200 and without any rebuy!lol

A

Aleks

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got an IQ of 101, but in the first 15 or 50 hands I didn't understand the name of the thing.
It was right, I had a bad result , probably, but it was right.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you been getting a lot of emails from doing this?

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scored 101.
Strength is bluffing :D
Weakness is bet sizing

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
put random email as didnt wasnt spam lol so no report ;)

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
119.... i made some big mistakes in there, so i'm guessing 119 is a low score? was a fun test, i might try it again later and double my efforts. just checked the email, The greatest overall strength in your game is Bluffing. You are better than 97.72% of all people in this area.. lol! It also says my preflop game is trash... i guess i got some studying to do =], ty for the link btw

Last edited:
t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This was fun. I got 118.

The greatest overall strength in your game is Knowing the odds. You are better than 85.32% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Strategic Play.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Dear EvertonGirl ,

Thank you for taking our Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 111. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is Strategic Play. You are better than 90.54% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Responding to Opponents' Tendencies = This will be a 100% true, shame they got the strengths wrong, still you can't get everything right.

H

HEEHAWW42069

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
109 but 96.9 percentile in strategy?

I got a 109 which is pretty average, but in the email it said my strong suit was strategy and that my strategy is better than 96.8% of players, and that my bluffing skills suck, which they do.

I did forget to look take player names into account for first 20 hands. funner test than others ive taken.

306Hateful

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for taking our Free No Limit Hold'em Cash Game Test. Your PokerIQScore is 96. Our analysis engine reports the following overall details about your game:

The greatest overall strength in your game is River Play. You are better than 92.84% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Knowing Prior Action

I'd say the test is pretty accurate :D