Poker strategy

S

Sick_Wolf11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any good Apps to study poker desicions or any recommendations?

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself learned to play poker. But you can also be sure to learn video. But every situation is different and there are no two game situations!

S

Sick_Wolf11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself learned to play poker. But you can also be sure to learn video. But every situation is different and there are no two game situations!

Yeah im just looking for some software to help me study.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure you already have the CardsChat App, which is a great resource. Another good one is ICMizer. They have a version of their SNG Coach (quizzing you on shove/fold/call decisions) as an app. It's paid but you could start with the free trial.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best program is daily practice. Try to play as much as possible, improve your skills and gain experience.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe any quick training will cost you money. But you can take your time. Use the forum to explore your desires. Watch the video how professionals play. Play every day and form your strategy.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sign up for the free part of a lot of sites and read all the free info I can get. Jonathan Little and Doug Polk both send me email articles and videos every week and I get some stuff from redchip which is website for splitsuit. You can join redchip for $5 a week. Thats about as cheap as it gets I think.