Poker strategies

S

samuellop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Hello to the entire cardschat poker community.

I am a novice player wanting to learn from this world of poker strategy. I am enthusiastic about the professionalism that is needed to become a successful player in a game in which a part is linked to luck in some way that can touch each one. I would like you to publish here your beginnings and your first strategies to progress in the world of poker. Greetings to all! that they will have a happy day.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello samuellop,

Welcome to cardschat! Definitely a great place to improve your game.

We have a training course where you learn all the basics to win your games:

I can highly recommend the course!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most important advice is discipline and bankroll play, and in terms of development, there are now a lot of sensible videos and programs that allow you to learn poker, you can also try to work out with a coach

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes i studied the Cardschat training course and i agree it is great material. I am also a casual player like you and it improved my game a lot.
I am planning to do the course again ad again, since i still have things to improve.

I am also agreeing zipocool, discipline and consistence are the most important things.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you are a novice player, then you need to study the percentage of cards and what cards are best to play on the flop study what a dry table is which hands are best to go to the bank find a block about poker where they will tell you everything about it and you will better understand about poker and there you will decide not luck, but the percentage of your hands against the opponent's hands

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Welcome to the forum and to the game of poker :) This game is great but there is a lot to learn. Here you can begin to learn and there are many good books about poker. Good luck and have fun learning this wonderful game!