Chips
I'm looking for a poker school, I want to play MTT

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are lots of schools on the Internet! do not be lazy and look for yourself)

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You there will not learn anything new except how to survive the downstreak in the game, and not to lose the bankroll in spin and go))

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best school is a real game practice. You need to learn basic things like bankroll management and poker math — you don’t need schools, it’s common information in books, articles, and so on.

Unfortunately, poker schools are now just empty words for your money. You will retell well-known things with a wise lookThe second option is schools where you will be taught bad things, such as team play, bot (scripts), etc. Note that poker is not only white and fluffy, but also dirty and criminal. And he also needs fresh recruits for dark deeds. And yes, they can win. :D

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a lot of material for poker studying and there are also many schools. Therefore, it is impossible to say which strategy is correct, just need to develop in different directions and improve their skills.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Keep posting then join some of the FRC games...you will learn something or get eaten..or maybe both.:rolleyes:

TheHulk7

TheHulk7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Run it once ( runitonce.com ) probably the best for start. You can start with Essential plan $25/month and it worth every penny!

kokoalexkoko

kokoalexkoko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube now the best poker school!)

kokoalexkoko

kokoalexkoko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh. And Cardschat offcousre) Forum school of poker)

K

KierranLS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are lots of schools on the Internet! do not be lazy and look for yourself)

He is not being lazy, he is asking for recommendations. There is a difference.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For initial knowledge and skills for playing poker, I recommend the poker school PokerStarter, created by the developers of pokerstars. For completing various tasks, you can get tickets to Sit&Go. They also have their own poker league. In general, if you are a beginner, you can using this school.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would recommend PokerStrategy, it is really good and gives you bonuses, free money, Pokerstars school is good too

P

PharCyde007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negranyu's master class

I thought I knew alot about poker until I took Daniel Negranyu's master class on poker. First live tourney I played after just half of his lessons I placed 1st in a 125$ tourney and won 2500$. I reccomend this over anything taken my game to a whole new level.