poker schools

I

IgorBochkarev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker schools .... how do you feel about the emergence of such schools?)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not see anything wrong. But if you want to find such a school for yourself, I recommend that you take it very seriously to the selection, read player reviews and learn the reputation of the school. Unfortunately, often people do not do this and fall to the scammers.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the school has a good reputation and user reviews, then why not try it?

I

IgorBochkarev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the school has a good reputation and user reviews, then why not try it?
they stamp potential competitors))) my opinion - you need to play on feeling, not on templates, if I play not according to their templates, I am fish)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the school gives knowledge and also conducts freerolls - this is a good school.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If such schools allow the player to improve his skills, then in my opinion this is positive. You need to use any resources that may be of benefit to you.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the poker school is a great option for getting initial knowledge and skills for playing poker. Further study of poker depends on the person.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I am an active participant in one of my region's schools. I have a positive attitude towards such projects, and I think that they have a good potential for beginners.
Good luck.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone has tried any schools please post links id like to read more about them.

T

Tk_Poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see anything wrong. But if you want to find such a school for yourself, I recommend that you take it very seriously to the selection, read player reviews and learn the reputation of the school. Unfortunately, often people do not do this and fall to the scammers.

I am taking Daniel Negreanu's Master Class and I can see he is a very good teacher and the class is very thorough. There are 38 lessons in all and it cost me $90 which I thought was a pretty good value.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am taking Daniel Negreanu's Master Class and I can see he is a very good teacher and the class is very thorough. There are 38 lessons in all and it cost me $90 which I thought was a pretty good value.

Master classes , I thought they would be more expensive , I will search by curiosity to see . Anyway , masterclass by Negreanu or another great player must be awesome .

But there are many scamming schools that demand a lot of money or they begin free , one of them was offering freerolls in poker rooms , I think not any more thanks God , to attract the fish , and then they lure them to their market prices' lessons , very very expenssive , with many so called successful school graduators (realllyyyy....) , who now crash at poker tables thanks to them and earn some 1000$ or some tens of 1000$ per month (do they ???) .Yes I have one such ""school"" in my mind , and my spam folder also , which is full of its spam letters , sometimes to watch lessons for some money , other times to rerurn to the forum to watch /see sth /whatever , I don't want to read it , I 'll try to unsubscribe once and for all !!!!

For the time being , the only school I attend is our CC community and forum , which has great free content , yes , you can see it as a real school that can teach you a lot , and PSpokerschoolonline , great articles and content .Maybe I will try masterclass someday or sth else , who knows :)

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion there is no problem with poker school...