Poker players are losers.

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not the one saying this. But after reading the article, I agree with Ashley Adams.

"Short-Term Losses Key to Long-Term Success If you’re a typical player, you lose at least 75% of the hands you’re dealt. It’s not because you’re bad. In fact, you must learn how to lose if you want to be an overall winning player. You want to know how to spot the worst player in a poker game? Ask someone to point out the player who has won the most pots. The person who wins the most pots usually loses the most money in the long-run. It makes sense once you think about it, doesn’t it?"

I usually play 20% - 50% of the hands. And finding ROI above 30% is not easy.
To read the article, click on the link .. and let us know your opinion on the subject ..

https://www.cardschat.com/news/loss...ker-can-make-you-money-in-the-long-run-97810/

Cheers.

U

UberPokerFan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I agree with the article in general, I disagree with the "The person who wins the most pots usually loses the most money in the long-run." statement. I would agree with "The person who plays the most pots usually loses the most money in the long-run."