Poker and nerves

AgronomVV

AgronomVV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you friends for your advice! I can say that this issue helps me to keep myself more and more often))) I switched to the minimum rate that would not lose a lot, and it turned out that the minimum bets to play better and I get in the black .... it helps me to be calm in the hands of . Now, when the opponent goes all-in, I quietly mucked if I think that they are weak, I am very interested to read your advice, I hope that you can find still quite a few suggestions! Thank you!!!

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 years ago I had the same problem. Now I'm calm. It is necessary to unsubscribe from anger during a game. The best approach to move with humor. If you do not learn to control their emotions, I advise you not to play poker for money. The main thing to play the right game. And even if you lose in this case, not to give in to anger. After all, in the long run you need to be in profit with the right game. If you lose constantly, you need to look for a problem in your game strategy. Emotions generate bad moves. Therefore, play quietly, or refuse to play for money.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi AgronomVV and welcome to Cardschat. I have had some of those problems when I played live. But as far as playing online goes,I don't find any reason for being any way different than you are when you are not playing. One thing I do to set me at ease is to talk my way through every hand. You try a little of that and you will forget about being nerves. That's somethings no one can help you with besides a little advice that may or may not help. But you can overcome it, if you make up your mind to do it no matter what.You are going to find many things you need to learn, in the end it's all going to be up to you. And there are no short cuts to the top if there is such a thing. It's what you put into learning that counts. So now with all this other stuff you will be thinking about, you are not going to have any time for being nerves And always talk in terms of winning not losing. So there is another thing to think about. Does it sound better to say you won $5 or that you lost $5? Being positive and honest with yourself will break down the things that are in your way to get to your goals. Last of all, get busy running all this in your mind, and I promise those problems you have now will disappear and you won't even know when that happened.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The fundamental part so that we can improve.

"Never be proud of having won an opponent when you won today can beat you tomorrow. The only victory that endures is that conquest over his own ignorance"

- Jigoro Kano :icon_stud