POKER mistakes

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone.
There are a lot for information about how beginner players make a lot of mistakes and thus information is really useful. On the other hand, how about the mistakes that poker players make when they aren't beginners.
Could you tell me what are the most common mistakes that experienced players make?

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where players lose, we call a mistake, where the players on an error win we call an amazing hand. you need to look at the situation

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recently someone wrote about the mentality in the game I think the mistake we make many players is not mentalize myself I still consider a beginner despite having many years playing many times you know the cards that the opponent has we know we will lose and even So we throw our money and after losing a good boat I lose my sanity and I have trouble retaking it sometimes I get it but not always more when my hand seemed the right one to push my chips to the center luck greetings:thefinger

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.
There are a lot for information about how beginner players make a lot of mistakes and thus information is really useful. On the other hand, how about the mistakes that poker players make when they aren't beginners.
Could you tell me what are the most common mistakes that experienced players make?

I find myself often Leveling.. I'm sure this is a common mistake that other experienced players make.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did a google search and this popped up. I agree with some of them

• Missing the Value Bet. ...
  • Calling with the Weaker Ace. ...
  • Bluffing the Donk. ...
  • Overcalling Small Pocket Pairs Pre-flop. ...
  • Getting Psyched by Your Opponents. ...
  • Paying Off Aces. ...
  • Calling With a Small Flush Draw in a Multi-Way Pot. ...
  • Showing Your Cards.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Perhaps my biggest mistake is the lack of proper patience during the tournament. Although I play only half a year and play only in freerolls, but the lack of patience is my biggest challenge.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At online in deep, when about 100 people at tournament, you should not raise or push all good hands, you should limp your good hand

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not betting for thin value. An experienced player who is not aware of thin value risks losing value and money on his/her more mediocre hands that can beat an opponent's range of hands on the river.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main mistake in any stage being beginner or experienced and find that he knows too much that dominates all the techniques the ego excess and the biggest mistake of any player at any level of knowledge.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest mistake is tilt. Nothing can do more damage than losing ones cool.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Underestimate of others PRO's at the table

They make amateur mistakes too, to a lesser extent

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of the main mistakes in poker for beginners and experienced players is the underestimation of the opponent, as a result of which the player loses his vigilance and makes mistakes !!!

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1: Showing Your Cards 2: Not being able to fold aces or kings 3: Not reviewing each situation 4: Bluffing the un bluffable ! and the list goes on ....

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually when I play seriously I do not make many mistakes, but when I start to lose by a small error or a bluff, this triggers a series of errors that can end with my bankroll.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard it said that an expert is a person who has every conceivable mistake in a small field of study.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

Sometimes an experienced player will under-estimate their opponent.

Sometimes their egos are over inflated.

Good luck !

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

I can only speak in my name
I play long poker, and at the beginning I made many mistakes
I correct some mistakes, but I still have a couple of them
The first mistake is I play fast and often I do not take enough time to analyze the situation
The second and greatest mistake is that I let often play with emotions
I'm working on correcting them, but that's hard going to me :eek:

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eu só posso falar em meu nome
Eu jogo pôquer longo, e no começo eu cometi muitos erros
Eu corrijo alguns erros, mas eu ainda tenho alguns deles
O primeiro erro é que eu jogo rápido e freqüentemente eu Não tome tempo suficiente para analisar a situação
O segundo e maior erro é que eu costumo brincar com as emoções com as quais
estou trabalhando para corrigi-las, mas isso é difícil para mim :eek:

Make your words my words!
:hmmmm2:

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My error even tho this day is sometimes i bet to much or i bet less than i should
Still working on it to find the best betting size everytime so i don't make the silly mistakes so much and lose chips when it wasn't needed.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I think that even professional players makes mistakes, I think getting to confident, depending on luck, fear to lose . But if we read thoses things we will see that there are all normal and very hard to control.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the most experienced players can have an excess of confidence in themselves in front of players who are not professionals that can make him lose the game. They have advantages such as experience and knowledge of the game but they must know how to take advantage of it. In the case of the inexperienced. many mistakes in terms of how to play and control the character in adverse and favorable situations. regards

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Being in tilt is the worst cause every player even pro can lose easily.Another can be tiredness can change the play and actions.Underestimate weak players in every hand..

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think the most common mistakes are playing too loose and playing too much out of position.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Clicking call when you meant to fold.