Poker Microstake couching prices

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So thinking of getting a couch as I know it’s important to learn off someone better than yourself but I’m unsure where to look or how much it will cost can someone direct me please

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So thinking of getting a couch as I know it’s important to learn off someone better than yourself but I’m unsure where to look or how much it will cost can someone direct me please

I would strongly recommend sticking to free resources online or paying for access to a coaching website. Paying for one on one coaching for a micro-stakes player will almost never make sense, because you're not going to increase your winnings by enough to pay for it. Actually, paying for coaching could be the thing stopping you from moving up the levels.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I realise it would be a set back if I was to use poker earning to pay for it but I’d be using my life roll for it as I don’t earn anything from poker

nicuchico

nicuchico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I acquired the coach service my game improve a lot. It's a great investiment when you have a good coach

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I acquired the coach service my game improve a lot. It's a great investiment when you have a good coach
how much did it cost per hour? What limit was you at and how many lesssons did you need

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Here is a great free playlist to get you started - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBrNnyWekagO_N2USvvxB2ykzb_kQn0hy

If you would like more material I have lots of free content on my website as well.

As for coaching you should be able to find someone for $20-50/hour at the microstakes and if you have a solid foundation (see the playlist above) you'll be able to get great value from it.

I do think it's important to get a solid foundation before getting a coach, books and training videos/courses are a great place to go.

Another very solid training course that's very inexpensive is From the ground up by Peter Clarke. Here's some more info on it, and I promise you it is a GREAT investment both per $ you invest and per hour you invest watching the videos :)