frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Fold equity is what turns possible to gauge how profitable we can be making an action for bluff, when I was a bad beginner player(nowadays I am just a bad not beginner player), I wont to bluff, but intuitively, I thought every time was time to bluff and couldn't bluff profitably, but discovering that tool we can learn a lot.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without a doubt, CardsChat is the best forum to evolve in poker. Another excellent article. Congratulations to the creators. I particularly use this action, as said, added to pot equity is a powerful weapon. Fundamental concepts for a good profit.

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker seriously this year and did not know there were so many math in poker. Yesterday afternoon I was reading about the fold equity and reaches the conclusion that we should risk more the higher the percentage of the pot regarding our stack. I will also continue analyzing it.

Greetings.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cannot stress enough how essential the contents of this article is. It is well put together and put in a simple form that everybody can understand. If you are a newbie and want become better I suggest reading this everyday for a month or until you learn it by heart.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hmmm, using aggression allows you to put yr opponents to tough decisions, this information about of fold equality is very useful to capitalize on it effectively! :)

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important topic. It is very important to know the villain's tendency, stack size, and other information to use this technique. In fold freerolls the fold equity is very low.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very interesting this article, and without knowing about fold equity combined with your pot equity (Percentage share you have of winning the pot at that moment). we apply it to newspapers in the cash tables, because that is where we should apply this, since in the tournaments it is a long-term win but in an open table we always apply it, sincerely my name is called this article .. our poker is defined how do you make your bet and capitalize your money at the time of the action

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
these concepts are a bit complicated for me, I believe that many things are simpler in practice, but I will try to put them into practice, I will start with the semi bluff

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I agree. The theme of fold equity in poker is always combined from complex analyze situation at the table.
Fold equity into Cash Games are different thing then FE into MTTs. Different factors, different adjustments.

Poker is very complex game, the more I study it the more I understund I have alot to learn.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold equity is the chance of obtaining a fold after a re-raise a raise 3 4 Bet Bet until all when in more chance of pulling the pot for your move fold more profitable
However for that what counts is the ability to be misleading in semi bluffs or pure bluffs and the technique to play in a position to force a fold equity of the villain

:jd4:mateuspoker

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The article is very interesting, I confess that I do not know anything about the fairness of the folds, I will try to investigate more on this subject. So far, what I do is very simple "I bet strong and I hope you retire"

Folding in Poker