poker learning from mistakes

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always played poker the wrong way but over time I am learning from my mistakes I am always recording the screen where I play when I lose watch the video and start to see where I am most wrong lately I am getting more itm in about 6 months ago it always comes out before after finishing late registrations I see my performance improve even more after I started recording my games and analyzing my mistakes.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

good advice .just not to be costly mistakes.we all have some secret recipes to improve the game, but I think everyone needs their own style of play to find.and a man learns while alive:):)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning and work have always been a priority.That is why with the experience of analyzing your hands, wins come.It's good that you came to this-Many still believe only in luck.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a really good idea... Start recording the games and then analyze the opponent's...

I play every Friday a private poker game with some friends and family and I might start doing this... It will be good for me to check their reactions...

Somehow I feel like that is cheating ahahah

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only real mistake is not to correct your past mistakes.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
.... and yet we repeat the mistakes in the game even if we know them..hmmm

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not possible to play poker without mistakes, all the more it is not you who play the card, we are all dependent on luck, there is no card and you cannot do anything, and even great masters make mistakes.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning from your mistakes by analyzing your game is crucial if you want to improve your game. Maybe it will be easier for you if you use cheap HUD software like drivehud which automatically adds all hands that you play to a database instead of video recording. This way you can mark easily specific hand for later review while you play and review whole sessions as well as statistics whenever you want.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game is best analyzed in legal poker trackers, if there is such an opportunity + hire a coach.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
If a player wants to develop and become successful, he must regularly analyze his game, learn from his mistakes, and draw conclusions for himself. Only then does the player have a chance of success.