Poker Journey

H

hhg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi to everyone, I hope you are great. Today my Poker's Journey begin, and I'd like to ask you a question: what's the best way to start playing and learning?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Good luck on your new journey!
I think it depends if you want to deposit or not. If you want to deposit, you could choose a small amount first and start to play micro games to see how the game works, I don't know if you prefer cash games or tournaments. If you don't want to deposit and want to start a bankroll from 0, there the freerolls, tournaments that you can win real money for free. My advice if you choose freerolls is play in several poker rooms.
I like to study poker reading books and I still think the old book still is a good choice. But nowadays you can learn by watching youtube videos or twitch streamers.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi to everyone, I hope you are great. Today my Poker's Journey begin, and I'd like to ask you a question: what's the best way to start playing and learning?
Here are my effective and practical tips in brief.
1. Create an account on CardsChat (you already did it) :)
2. Be active and publish quality publications!
3. Take our free course that will help you better understand the basics of the game.
4. Fulfill all conditions and join our freeroll club.
5. Play our freerolls, increase your bankroll, improve your skills and accumulate experience.
Step by step, and you will be able to achieve your goals.
...... And most importantly, always be patient.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here are my effective and practical tips in brief.
1. Create an account on CardsChat (you already did it) :)
2. Be active and publish quality publications!
3. Take our free course that will help you better understand the basics of the game.
4. Fulfill all conditions and join our freeroll club.
5. Play our freerolls, increase your bankroll, improve your skills and accumulate experience.
Step by step, and you will be able to achieve your goals.
...... And most importantly, always be patient.
This, and post hands that you have questions about, ask the CC pros any questions you have, and really use the freerolls to work on your game.

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck in your journey. Whatever how you choose to start it, have fun doing it!