Poker image, from gambling into hobby

M

Mightypool

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is actually my first post in this forum, so anw, Ive been playing poker for long time but recently I realized that, the way I play was so wrong, I thought poker is all about luck. And more like a gambling to me rather than hobby. Until then I found out, that there is actually strategy to play it, and in this forum I also found the poker course. So Now Im trying to change my playstyle, and treat the more like a hobby and play the game more casu rather than in a fully gambling mode.. anw thats all for my first post, excuse my english :)
Thank you

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is actually my first post in this forum, so anw, Ive been playing poker for long time but recently I realized that, the way I play was so wrong, I thought poker is all about luck. And more like a gambling to me rather than hobby. Until then I found out, that there is actually strategy to play it, and in this forum I also found the poker course. So Now Im trying to change my playstyle, and treat the more like a hobby and play the game more casu rather than in a fully gambling mode.. anw thats all for my first post, excuse my english :)
Thank you
Nice post!

~moved to Learning Poker.

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling