poker hand in question

E

EGODSEY29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have QQ in sb utg raises 5x bb two flats whats the smartest play here flat and hope no ace or king or just pile it in pre (have bout 30bbs affective) i ended up piling it in pre and got called be AJ and kings hit a Q on flop but is it best to just call pre cause im only getting called by AA or KK or AK Imo

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all play different. I would've moved in when that Q hit on Flop. You have to many in the hand and could still out draw you with a straight or such. The less in the better chance you have to win the hand. Since you called and only had 25 bb left or around that. I'd have pushed in on the flop with my set...

P

Pete Ski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 5x utg looks like he doesn't really want a call and the flat with many to act behind is very strong looking. Since you are closing the action I think a call is best and reevaluate on the flop.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have QQ go all in preflop...

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, with that raise I go all-in preflop

Greetings

seven_outs

seven_outs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have QQ in sb utg raises 5x bb two flats whats the smartest play here flat and hope no ace or king or just pile it in pre (have bout 30bbs affective) i ended up piling it in pre and got called be AJ and kings hit a Q on flop but is it best to just call pre cause im only getting called by AA or KK or AK Imo

i actually would have folded this one since 5x raise from UTG is a pretty big bet, so you can expect AA,KK,maybe AK,QQ

also your the sb so he has position on you

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands