emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you ever heard of freedom of speech?

Yep. I exercise my right to it every day, and I also know how to keep my mouth shut when something does not involve me. So, I would have no problem telling a big mouth to shut their yap if they are out of line. So, be careful how you exercise that free speech, it comes with a price to pay, sometimes.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Conversations do not disturb me is just concentrate and do not pay attention to the parallel conversations

S

serg521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker! How much's in this word...How much emotions, how much pain, how much gain and frustration's is this worldwide game.
I hope this article should be useful for you as Id like to range some advantages of the best is the whole world entertainment
1.PROFIT:top:
According to statistics, here you can earn and receive real money most often.
2.Autonomy��
Playing online, only you decide how many games you will spend and when
will start.

3.Independence:eviltongu
You choose the option of the game and the bet by yourself, as well as make decisions without either help.

4.Competition:damnmate:
There is always competition. It makes you constantly hone your knowledge and
learn something new thread.

If you want to know how to make money on poker, first learn some methods and rules of the game.
Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that, whoever observes the life etiquette in compliance with it, and in poker. In online poker many times I have met players who gave insulting remarks or called names just another player. For me it is unpleasant. But I understand that sometimes it is done in order to knock out of the game and try to concentrate on the game, ignore evil remarks

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These idiots should be blocked immediately, they just come into the game to chat, or maybe they are bots. If possible, you need to disable the chat, it is very distracting, any wrong word in the chat can be fatal. The game is nervous and chat is inappropriate there!