Poker Coaching Online

G

GZJ1990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, new to this forum and fairly new to poker, been playing low stakes and some low buy in tournament poker for a year or so now and want to take my game to the next level.

I’ve been looking a a few of these poker pros online coaching courses and was wondering if anyone has used them and found the beneficial? Also what one people would recommend and if they are worth money?

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for a start, update knowledge and use the club course will certainly help
in addition, here on a regular basis our ambassadors of the club and proffies share their knowledge and advice in discussions
..it is very important for us who strive to improve our game and reach a higher level

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all by myself, not interested in coaching courses

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of infos about poker ,so you can find it on inyernet.But the most profitable way for boost in poker is to get few lessons with personal coach.This will give back all money for coach with much more you ll win in poker

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't use trainers online, there was simply no money for it.I think, as elsewhere, there is a coach who will give you knowledge and teach you how to win, and there is a coach who believes that he will teach you, but this is not a fact.
Any trainer will require you to know the basic material, so first learn everything yourself and then contact the trainer to understand what he is talking about.It will also save you money.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something I have thought about too. Did find some much free content online between the forum and YouTube that it wasn't a very serious inquiry, Was making money at poker and did decide to use BRM as way funding the endeavor. Have always done that with books and videos purchased. Might as well with a coach.

If you decided on that route, please report back and let us know who and how much. Good luck at the tables and the educational desk.