Poker Coaching.

J

Jobulan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi to everyone.I am new on this forum and i would like to have some opinions about Gordon Gekko and coaching for profits as i would like to start hihis course.Did anyoneanyone folow his course?Can anyone share his experience with him please?
Many thanks!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Welcome to the community.
I have not heard anything about this player. Personally, I try to learn from my own experience. Try to analyze your game, improve your skills and avoid mistakes.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not heard of it. I think the best way to learn is in the real money tables, because your opponents really have something to lose, for which they will play with total seriousness. Once your game has been filanice analyze with detainment that you have done right or wrong, so you will learn from yourself and will undoubtedly improve your game :cool::cool:

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi to everyone.I am new on this forum and i would like to have some opinions about Gordon Gekko and coaching for profits as i would like to start hihis course.Did anyoneanyone folow his course?Can anyone share his experience with him please?
Many thanks!

the gekko for the first or the 2nd. movie?, thats 2 different persons.

J

Jobulan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

I am surprised that no one heard about BPC(best poker coaching) and his Ceo Gordon because many famous players as : Hans the Great,Imachampion or Steezy and many other palyers were trained by Gordon and Bpc.