Poker books

D

Diegomanuell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like to know if any member knows of any pages to get poker books to download.
Or to recommend a special book.
I also take this opportunity to tell you that I have some books that I can share.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The book will depend of your skill lvl, preferred poker game and the area you want to improve...

If you to learn the basics i would recommend first "The Theory of Poker" by David Sklansky.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Roy Rounder «Poker Math Made Easy No Limit Hold'em Secrets»

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Try "Kindle" to download Books on Poker they have Loads of Poker books, but personally I prefer having the hard copy in my hands So I order the hard copies of books I want to read on "Amazon" or buy 2nd hand books on "Ebay".

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! Well, what do I say about this topic?.. If to say honestly, the Poker books is not my topic.
I more like to learn and improve my Poker Skill by the different video materials: that is more comfortable,
and Main, by my personal opinion, more useful for Me. That's it!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Alan Schoonmaker "Your Worst Poker Enemy", Jared Tendler "Poker: Mind Games" and Leszek Badurovich "Mental Edge".

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think poker books are out of date, the best way to gain new knowledge is by studying poker in schools where they provide new tools for gaining knowledge and you will always update them, and on YouTube you can find good poker skills where it will be interesting to study books for the past century