userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What poker books do you recommend I learn or read to be a good aggressive player?
I've been playing poker for about 3 years now but I haven't read any poker books yet. I watched tutorial videos, but only to understand the basics of the game, and then, day by day, I learned in the process of playing, learning from my own mistakes.
I think that in order to start playing aggressively, you must first learn to play non-aggressively :)

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
good book it's always good, unfortenly i don't know any autors, but have reding tip, if you want to learn the consept don't rush it, read and try to explain it to peapole who far from poker... And of course don't forget to use new knowledge.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't really recommend ebooks, as there is a lot of video content, even promoted here by the Cardschat community. However, one I did read was: Poker Pedrator, I can't remember the author's name, but it's available on Amazon in epub format.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards Chat has its own learning system, course... media...

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't read any poker books in years and stick to videos and podcasts now but if you are strictly looking for books to read I recommend Annie Duke's (even though I am not a fan of hers) Decide to Play Great Poker. Its the book that I read out of 20 or so that I liked the best. My other recommendation would be to read Super System 2 by Doyle Brunson. Its outdated somewhat but it has section on all different variant types of poker and I think you will find another variant that you like along with no limit and this will make poker not only more fun for you but also help you understand No limit even better.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Modern Poker Theory by Michael Acevedo covers the most basic things for both cash and MTTs.