Poker books

W

wicked1391

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
For me personnaly i prefer visual content for poker learning but i can recommand you this book => Modern Poker Theory: Building an Unbeatable Strategy Based on GTO Principles

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He hasn't read any little books yet, only seen a few movies and is followed by some tournaments:(

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the me old ones (and classical) are still good books, like Super System and Harrignton on Hold'em. When I started to play book were the best options to study poker. Nowadays, I think with all the information we have online, you can read the books and also use the sites and videos to study.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What poker books do you recommend reading? Are they worth it or poker sites are better?

Just look for books by Jonathan little. He has writen many good books and you will learn alot if youreally put the work into them.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite is Mike Caros Book of Poker tells it is honestly timeless and full of Gold that will help you live, Online I would second Jonathan Little and you can't go wrong with anything by Nathan Williams IMO

this_new_guy

this_new_guy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
+1 for Modern Poker Theory - teaches you how to think about GTO and exploitative deviations.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven’t read any books yet but look forward to checking out some of these recommendations. Thanks!

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not recommend buying poker books. It is better to buy updated courses from professional players, the books usually show strategies or tips that are now very old.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What poker books do you recommend reading? Are they worth it or poker sites are better?
There are many good books in the market. Search thru CC forum. Att the poker sites, especially CardsChat, you have unnumbered materials, but jump off of the virtual, sometimes, makes you feel better.

F

Fanevasoa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! What are the best books to progress in poker? Thanks

miziel

miziel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the level of understanding the game.
I consider "Modern poker theory" as the state-of-the-art of poker knowledge.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello! What are the best books to progress in poker? Thank you
I don't advise you to use books because today we have a lot of videos on YouTube that help you play poker correctly and aggressively, there are many good channels.